ADA Website Conformance
ACCESSIBILITY & ADA CONFORMANCEThe Hotel @ New York City (sometimes hereinafter referred to as "Hotel", "we", "us", or "our") is dedicated to providing exceptional service to guests of all abilities. We strive to provide online content that provides an excellent user experience for visitors of all abilities, using any type of assistive technology to access the website.
We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1, level A + AA success criteria. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
We welcome feedbackIf you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, we are listening. Please contact us at Nicole McLean [email protected]q.com with a description of the issue you encountered and your contact information. Your experience matters to us.
The Hotel @ New York City website may contain material from social media sites such as Facebook and Youtube, which are used to share additional content about our property, facilities and services. These third-party sites may have accessibility issues that are beyond our control. We invite you to review further public accessibility information directly from Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram.
Accessible Features and AmenitiesThe Hotel @ New York City is ADA compliant in accordance with the construction statutes of the ADA (Department of Justice ADA Title III Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991). We welcome guests of all abilities. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their needs.
Accessible guest rooms
Accessible Queen Room
1 queen bed
Accessible route from public entrance and registration area to accessible rooms.
From a digitally-accessible website to complete descriptions of all onsite amenities and features, we wish to provide a positive experience from start to finish. Please note that this accessibility statement applies to all content on the Hotel @ New York City. The hotel is not responsible for any third-party content on the website.
PUBLIC SPACES ACCESSIBILITY
- Accessible public entrance.
- Accessible registration desk.
- Accessible route from the public entrance to the registration area and accessible rooms.
- Accessible elevator.
- Accessible route to the elevator from the public entrance, registration desk and rooms.
- Accessible emergency exits.
- Accessible public restroom.
- TTY for guest use.
- Visual (strobe light) alarms.
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided.
- Braille signage is on the room number sign, the elevator signs on every floor, and the buttons in the elevator.
- Accessible food and beverage outlet:
- Breakfast room
- Accessible route to food and beverage outlet from the public entrance and accessible rooms.
- Accessible business center.
- Accessible route to business center from the public entrance and accessible rooms.
- Service animals are welcome at the Hotel @ New York City.
The hotel do not have on-site parking. Offsite parking is available and information for parking can be found on each hotel's individual property pages.
Subsequent reports were run on: 01/11/2020; 01/03/2020; 01/01/2020; 12/09/2019; 12/04/2019; 11/06/2019; 10/01/2019; 09/13/2019; 09/01/2019; 08/16/2019