YOUR WELLBEING IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
- Proper hand washing and other safety protocol trainings will be conducted and maintained. Guests are also encouraged to adhere to regular 30-second handwashing/sanitizing guidelines.
- COVID-19 policies and protocols will be provided to each guest upon check-in.
- Should a guest or staff member be diagnosed with COVID-19 after leaving the hotel, all guests and staff that were present at the same time will be notified. If a guest or staff member is diagnosed while staying with us, proper isolation protocols will be followed pursuant to CDC and WHO guidelines, and guests and staff will be notified.
- EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants will be used to clean each guest room, with special attention paid to all high-touch surfaces (e.g. door handles, light switches, etc.).
- Your Room is Your Room. No hotel personnel will enter your room during your stay without your permission. We will provide replenished amenities - including towels and linens- in sanitized packaging.
- Guests are encouraged to use mobile keys where available. In the event of key card usage, all guest keys will be disinfected via UVC light treatment.
Public AreasWe will utilize EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants throughout all public areas, including:
- Elevator cabs
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
- All high-touch public area surfaces such as handrails and door handles will be wiped down with EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations have been placed in key areas throughout the hotel including hotel entrance, front desk, meeting room landings and elevator landings.
Restaurants & Bars
- Prior to opening each day, we employ EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants on all areas.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be placed at entry points.
- We will provide no-touch table service adhering to safe social distancing guidelines.
- Digital menus will be provided via QR code. Single use, disposable menus will also be made available.
- All shared items and food and beverage areas will be sanitized after each use.
- No-touch in-room dining will be served with sustainable disposable wares.
Meetings & Events
- Prior to commencement of any meeting or event, EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants will be utilized on all areas.
- No-touch table service will be implemented to adhere to safe social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed at all entry points in meeting spaces.
- Safety guidelines will be posted at all meeting entryways.
- Breaks will be staggered to minimize group sizes.
- Safety protocol reviews with meeting and event planners will be conducted prior to any event to ensure adherence to our rigorous policies.